Your Free In-Home Assessment
A Certified Senior Care Manager or one of our highly trained staff members will meet with your loved one and family at their home. Assessment goals are to:
- Identify their physical and cognitive limitations.
- Obtain a comprehensive medical history.
- Identify their personal care needs.
- Determine the appropriate level of care and determine the days and hours for home care services.
- Identify all other needs of the client, including home cleaning, transportation, other supportive services.
- Get to know the client on a personal level to match them with a reliable caregiver.
After the assessment, we then develop a customized care plan which will include the following;
- List of activities our caregivers will perform
- Ambulation needs and capability
- Medical history including medications, cognitive status, and other medical needs
- Dietary preferences and restrictions
Use the form below for more information and pricing, or call: 972-245-4458.